Edmonton Fingerprinting Services is operated by YXM International Ltd. - Fingerprinting & Screening Services, we are accredited by the Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services (CCRTIS) branch of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) to provide fingerprint-based Criminal History Checks.
Appointments Recommended to avoid delay. You can book an appointment by phone 780-851-6669 or email, or via Online Booking.
We open Monday to Friday: 10 am to 6 pm. Saturday (By appointments only): 11 am to 3 pm.
We close on Statutory Holiday Weekends.
We provide fingerprinting services for all non-criminal purposes, including but not limited to:
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
- Immigration to Canada or other countries
- Canadian Citizenship
- Employment– Federal, Provincial, Municipal, Private Industry, Canadian Police Forces
- Adoptions– Canadian and International
- Foreign Travel– U.S. Waiver, Visas, Border Crossing
- Record Suspension (Pardon) applications
- Fingerprinting services for Health Canada
- Fingerprinting for government contracts and licences
- Volunteer work
- Licensed ACMPR (Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations) Producer
- To obtain a copy of pardoned criminal record
- Fingerprinting Services for obtaining police clearance certificates from the courtiers such as USA, Hong Kong, UK, Singapore, Philippines, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, and all other countries requiring fingerprints for issuing police clearance certificate
- Request made under the Privacy Act
- Fingerprinting services for the ICCRC Exam/Licensing
- Fingerprinting for Nursing Boards
- All other non-criminal purposes.
We also provide fingerprinting services for obtaining:
Certificate of Good Conduct from the UAE.
Police Clearance from Barbados
Police Clearance from British Virgin Island
Police Clearance from Dominica
Police Certificate from Egypt
Police Certificate from Ethiopia
Police Clearance from Grenada
Police Certificate from Haiti
Certificate of No Criminal Conviction (CNCC) from Hong Kong
Police Certificate from Jamaica
Police Certificate from Mexico
Police Certificate from Nigeria
Police Certificate from Qatar
Certificate of Clearance from Singapore
Police Certificate from Sr. Lucia
Police Clearance from St. Vincent
Police Certificate from Trinidad and Tobago
Criminal History record from the USA and all the other countries requiring fingerprints.
You must provide two pieces of valid government issued identification, at least one of which must be photo ID.
The following types of identification are acceptable:
- Driver’s License
- Birth Certificate
- Canadian Citizenship Card or Certificate
- Permanent Resident Card
- Certificate of Indian Status
- Immigration Documents (Study Permit, Work Permit, Visitor Record, Landing Paper)
- Military Family ID
- Nexus Card
- Federal Government Employee ID
- Firearms Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL)
- Health Care Card (Not all provinces accept health cards as valid government issued ID. Please refer to provincial regulations.)
- Social Insurance Number (SIN) can not be used as an ID.
- Expired identification can not be accepted.