With the current COVID-19 situation, we are conducting business carefully and cautiously in order to protect our customers, staff and community. If you would like to book an appointment with us, please make sure to read below carefully.
- Until further notice, we take appointments only, no walk-in available. Please book appointments online.
- If you arrive 5 mins or earlier than your scheduled appointment, please wait outside as we may be serving other customers. Please do not come in directly as we want to maintain less people in the office at the same time. Or you could call us to confirm whether you are able to come in early.
- If you are late for your appointment, please do not come in directly. Please call our office to confirm whether we could reschedule your appointment. Please note we may not be able to reschedule you on the same day if you are late for your scheduled appointment.
- Unless necessary, please come to your appointment by yourself. People who do not have an appointment should wait outside. Especially with small kids, in consideration of their health and safety, we do not recommend you to bring kids to our office.
- Due to the nature of business, our staff have close contacts with customers, all customers who enter our office MUST wear face masks with no exceptions. Our office does NOT provide or sell masks.
- Prior to coming to our office, please wash your hands with soap in the washrooms which are beside the elevators on the 2nd floor.
- We may take your temperature and we may request you to leave our office immediately if you appear to have a fever, continuous dry cough or other symptoms at our discretion.
- During this special period, we take debit and credit card payment only. Please note that credit card payments are subject to additional fees. We do not take cash at this time.
The above rules must be followed strictly, and our staff may cancel the appointment and request the customer to leave our office, if the customer fails to follow any of the rules.
We hope you could understand that we have to make and follow the rules in order to protect everyone here, including yourself, your family, other customers, as well as our staff who are facing risks to serve our customers. If you feel uncomfortable with any of above rules, we are sorry to lose you as a customer. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this unprecedented period.
We recently had too many no-show and last minute cancellation/rescheduling. We have reduced the number of available appointments on each day in order to provide our staff with sufficient time for cleaning and sanitizing after each client visit. By reducing the number of appointments, our operating cost has increased significantly. In order for us to keep our current pricing, please book an appointment seriously.
Effective immediately, if you reschedule your appointment within 8 hours before your scheduled appointment or have no-show history from last time, an administration fee will be applied to your service.
- Do not double book or do not book anything you don’t need (this would increase your appointment length unnecessarily and make less appointments available for other customers).
- Please SHOW UP ON TIME.
- Please plan ahead if you need to cancel or reschedule. We send reminders via email and text messages, please do not wait until last minute to cancel or reschedule if possible.
- Please wear a face mask – no exception.
- Please bring your VALID ORIGINAL IDs (no photocopies accepted) as well as other required documents.