- Have you travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
- Or been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
- Do you have a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath?
In order to reduce the spread of any respiratory virus (including things like the flu/influenza and COVID-19) and protect the safety and health of our staff and clients, we kindly request customers who answered “Yes” to any of above questions, please stay home and do not come into our office. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have any of the symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, runny nose, etc, our staff may request you to leave our office. We appreciate your understanding during this special period.
In order to protect the health and safety of our staff and our customers, our staff are now required to wear masks when serving customers. Our staff are required to report daily on their health conditions. If you feel uncomfortable with this, we are sorry to lose you as a customer. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this unprecedented period.
In addition, Alberta Health Services recommends the following:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often. If soap and water are not readily available, you can use alcohol-based hand sanitizer, if hands are not visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Use a tissue when you cough or sneeze and throw it in a garbage bin lined with a plastic bag.
- If you don’t have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve.
- Wash your hands immediately after coughing and/or sneezing.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are shared and used often.