You must provide two pieces of valid government issued identification, at least one of which must be photo ID.
The following types of identification are acceptable:
- Driver’s License
- Birth Certificate
- Canadian Citizenship Card or Certificate
- Permanent Resident Card
- Certificate of Indian Status
- Immigration Documents (Study Permit, Work Permit, Visitor Record, Landing Paper)
- Military Family ID
- Nexus Card
- Federal Government Employee ID
- Firearms Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL)
- Health Care Card (Not all provinces accept health cards as valid government issued ID. Please refer to provincial regulations.)
- Social Insurance Number (SIN) can not be used as an ID.
- Expired or temporary identification can not be accepted.