When do I need a Commissioner for Oaths?

What we can do:

  • Administer Oaths/Affidavits/Solemn Declarations
  • Witness of Signatures
  • Change of Name Application
  • Common-Law Union Statutory Declaration
  • Single Status Declaration
  • Land Title Transfer
  • Commission of Forms & Declarations
  • Lost/Stolen/Damaged/Destroyed/Inaccessible Passport or Travel Document Statutory Declaration
  • Consent Letter for Children Traveling Abroad
  • Letter of Invitation
  • Professional Accountants applications for membership
  • Real Estate application for License and Registration
  • Certify True Copy (for documents used for immigration or visa applications)
  • Any other documents that need signatures from a Commissioner for Oaths