Where can I get my fingerprints done outside of Canada?

Fingerprints must be taken by an acceptable “Fingerprinting Agency / Department” as follows:

  • Police Force;
  • Government Department;
  • Embassy / Consulate;
  • Notary of the Public;
  • Foreign Private Fingerprinting Company (PFC) with a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with an Accredited Canadian PFC; or Foreign PFC with an MOU with a local police force or government department.