Which kind of police certificate should I request for my US immigration application?

If you would like to obtain a Certified Criminal Record Check from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), you should book an appointment for Digital/Electronic Fingerprinting. Also, please make sure to let us know that you are requesting the record for United States immigration (not for travel or other purposes) under the PRIVACY ACT. The record will be specifically requested to include the “RCMP National Repository entire holdings.”