Edmonton Fingerprinting Services is accredited to provide mobile fingerprinting services at a location of your choice within the Edmonton area. Our staff will travel to your location to take fingerprints with the RCMP certified equipment and system.
If you live outside of Edmonton or even outside Canada, we can digitize your inked fingerprints and submit them electronically to the RCMP.
Please contact our office for details.
Each applicant must provide two pieces of valid government issued identification, at least one of which must be photo ID.
The following types of identification are acceptable:
- Driver’s License
- Birth Certificate
- Canadian Citizenship Card or Certificate
- Permanent Resident Card
- Certificate of Indian Status
- Immigration Documents (Study Permit, Work Permit, Visitor Record, Landing Paper)
- Military Family ID
- Nexus Card
- Federal Government Employee ID
- Firearms Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL)
- Health Care Card (Not all provinces accept health cards as valid government issued ID. Please refer to provincial regulations.)
- Social Insurance Number (SIN) can not be used as an ID.
- Expired or temporary identification can not be accepted.
LET US GUIDE YOU THROUGH
If you are not sure which service to choose, just click the button and we will guide you through.