Edmonton Fingerprinting Services


Hong Kong Police Certificate

Police Certificate – Hong Kong

Reference: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/hong-kong.html Name of the document you need Certificate of Criminal Record If you are a citizen of China If you live in Hong Kong SAR You should apply in person at the Certificate of No Criminal Conviction Office (see Special notes and considerations for complete address). If you live outside of Hong Kong SAR You should

Read More »

Police Certificate – United States

Reference: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-states.html Name of the document you need Identity History Summary issued by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) If you live in the United Status now: There are 3 ways you can apply. Apply online You can request an Identity History Summary from the FBI online. Complete the online form Receive a confirmation email Get

Read More »


If you are not sure which service to choose, just click the button and we will guide you through.

Connect with us