*** IMPORTANT – Read Before Booking An Appointment ***
After 10 weeks temporary closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Edmonton Fingerprinting Services has re-opened on Monday, June 01, 2020. However, COVID-19 is not over yet, we still have to do business with cautions and cares in order to protect our customers, staff and community. If you would like to book an appointment with us, please make sure to read below carefully.
- Our business hours will resume as normal: Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm, Closed on weekends and Stat Holidays.
- Until further notice, we take appointments only, no walk-in available. We encourage customers to book appointments on this page.
- If you arrive 5 mins or earlier than your scheduled appointment, please wait outside as we may be serving other customers. Please do not come in directly as we want to maintain less people in the office at the same time. Or you could call us to confirm whether you are able to come in early.
- If you are late for your appointment, please do not come in directly. Please call our office to confirm whether we could reschedule your appointment. Please note we may not be able to reschedule you on the same day if you are late for your scheduled appointment.
- Unless necessary, please come to your appointment by yourself. People who do not have an appointment should wait outside. Especially with small kids, in consideration of their health and safety, we do not recommend you to bring kids to our office.
- Due to the nature of business, our staff have close contacts with customers, all customers who enter our office MUST wear face masks with no exceptions. Our office does NOT provide or sell masks.
- Prior to coming to our office, please wash your hands with soap in the washrooms which are beside the elevators on the 2nd floor.
- We may take your temperature and we may request you to leave our office immediately if you appear to have a fever, continuous dry cough or other symptoms at our discretion.
- During this special period, we take debit and credit card payment only. Please note that credit card payments are subject to additional fees. We do not take cash at this time.
The above rules must be followed strictly, and our staff may cancel the appointment and request the customer to leave our office, if the customer fails to follow any of the rules.
We hope you could understand that we have to make and follow the rules in order to protect everyone here, including yourself, your family, other customers, as well as our staff who are facing risks to serve our customers. If you feel uncomfortable with any of above rules, we are sorry to lose you as a customer. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this unprecedented period.
LET US GUIDE YOU THROUGH
If you are not sure which service to choose, just click the button and we will guide you through.