Comply with International Ink and Roll Fingerprinting Standards
Our Edmonton Fingerprinting Services locations are equipped with advanced Live Scan technology and RCMP-certified printers to ensure compliance with a range of issuing agencies and governments around the world.
What Is Live Scan Print-to-Card Fingerprinting?
Live Scan fingerprint scanners take accurate digital fingerprints, which can be printed on FBI FD 258 form and RCMP C-216 form.
Our experienced fingerprinting specialists in Edmonton, Alberta can advise you on your eligibility for Live Scan fingerprinting services. Traditional ink and roll fingerprints are still required for many foreign police checks, including some high-level screening processes performed by the RCMP. We’ll let you know how to proceed before your appointment.
Live Fingerprint Scanning with Edmonton Fingerprinting
Alternative to traditional Ink & Roll fingerprinting, we can take your fingerprints with the Live Scan device and print the fingerprints on a standard RCMP C216C form or FBI fingerprint card FD-258 with a printer certified by the RCMP. This process is also accepted by the FBI and other law enforcement agencies.
Please note: If the country’s fingerprint card has a space for a recent photo, you must bring one to your appointment with us. We can also do the photo service for you as a one-stop shop providing the things you need.
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) no longer accept mailed copies of inked fingerprint cards—except under special circumstances.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide the Live Scan Print-to-Card service for the country-specific form. And while some countries accept Canada’s RCMP fingerprint forms and Live-scan print to card fingerprint, you should check with the relevant authority first.
- Criminal History Records from the USA FBI
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the UAE.
- Police Clearance from Barbados
- Police Clearance from British Virgin Island
- Police Certificate from Egypt
- Police Certificate from Ethiopia
- Police Clearance from Grenada
- Police Certificate from Haiti
- Certificate of No Criminal Conviction (CNCC) from Hong Kong
- Police Certificate from Iran
- Police Certificate from Jamaica
- Police Certificate from Mexico
- Police Certificate from Nigeria
- Police Certificate from Qatar
- Certificate of Clearance from Singapore
- Police Certificate from St. Lucia
- Police Clearance from St. Vincent
- Police Certificate from Trinidad and Tobago
Why Choose Us for Live Scan Fingerprints in Canada
When you complete the process at one of our Live Scan fingerprinting locations, you’re guaranteed a range of benefits, including:
- Preparatory advice on what to prepare before you visit us
- State-of-the-art Live Scan fingerprinting technology
- The use of an official state embosser
- Our expert advice and expertise
- A thorough checking and verification process
- A fast and efficient service that shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes to complete
- A confirmation number once your application has been sent to RCMP — no confirmation document provided.
- Our customer service guarantee
Book Your Live Scan Fingerprinting in Alberta Today
Your search for accredited live scan fingerprinting near me is over. Our experienced experts can guide you through the process and ensure everything runs smoothly minimizing the time you must wait for your certificate. Book a LiveScan Print-to-Card fingerprinting appointment online or contact us today for more information.
You must provide two pieces of valid government issued identification, at least one of which must be photo ID.
The following types of identification are acceptable:
- Driver’s License
- Birth Certificate
- Canadian Citizenship Card or Certificate
- Permanent Resident Card
- Certificate of Indian Status
- Immigration Documents (Study Permit, Work Permit, Visitor Record, Landing Paper)
- Military Family ID
- Nexus Card
- Federal Government Employee ID
- Firearms Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL)
- Health Care Card (Not all provinces accept health cards as valid government issued ID. Please refer to provincial regulations.)
- Social Insurance Number (SIN) can not be used as an ID.
- Expired or temporary identification can not be accepted.
For digital fingerprinting, you will be provided with a confirmation document with Document Control Number (DCN) after your application is submitted. It is important to keep this document until you or your designated third party receives the result from the RCMP. If this document is lost, there will be an administration fee to provide a copy of this document.
For ink and roll fingerprinting or livescan print-to-card clients, you will be provided with the original fingerprinting card after the fingerprinting is completed.
For fingerprints card scanning, we will email you a confirmation document with Document Control Number (DCN) after your application is submitted.
Alternative to traditional Ink & Roll fingerprinting, we can also take your fingerprints with the Live Scan device and print the fingerprints on a standard RCMP C216C form or FBI fingerprint card FD-258 with a printer certified by the RCMP. This process is also accepted by the FBI and other law enforcement agencies.
Yes, we will stamp on the fingerprinting card. We also have an Official Seal Embosser for those countries that require it.
LET US GUIDE YOU THROUGH
If you are not sure which service to choose, just click the button and we will guide you through.