I am living outside of Canada, how do I get a RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check?

If the applicant is living outside of Canada or an area that digital fingerprinting is not available, Edmonton Fingerprinting Services is accredited by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) to digitize ink fingerprints and then submit to the RCMP electronically.

Email Edmonton Fingerprinting Services (Contact Us) to obtain a package of  Fingerprints Card Scanning Application Forms and Instructions.