What do I need to bring?

A valid picture ID must be provided. If a witness is required, you must provide your own witness with their own picture […]

When do I need a Commissioner for Oaths?

What we can do: Administer Oaths/Affidavits/Solemn Declarations Witness of Signatures Change of Name Application Common-Law Union Statutory Declaration Single Status Declaration Land […]